For our teams located in Prague and Brno, we are currently looking for the right talent to join us. In our portfolio, we have different projects ranging from porting on different platforms, co-development with interesting teams from worldwide known studios, up to the development of our game titles.
The technologies we are using during the co-development with other studios are C++, Unreal Engine, and sometimes C# with Unity. If you would be interested in the internal development of our titles, most likely you will work with Unreal Engine and programming in C++.
What does our game developer do:
- Team development of internal and external projects
- Elaboration of tasks in different kinds of game development: game logic, optimization, physics, network, rendering, game AI, porting on various platforms …
- Debugging and troubleshooting errors in-game code.
- Participation in daily stand-up meetings.
What do we need you to have:
- Work experience with C++ (at least 2 years)
- Capability to learn fast and apply the gained knowledge
- English is a must, as we are working in international environments
Nice to haves:
- Experience with the development of games on consoles or mobile platforms.
- Knowledge of Unity, UE4, CryEngine, or Lumberyard
- Multicore programming
Some interesting points and what we can offer to you:
- We will give you the freedom to either specialize in one direction or to change focus or try something new from time to time, we are open-minded
- Unreal Engine Academy - we can teach you UE
- Possibility to work on your own projects, we don't want to limit your development
- Flexible working hours - there are some mandatory meetings, other than that it is up to you (after discussion with your supervisor) to manage your time
- We trust our people, so we offer them the opportunity to take free days as they need, with no limitation.
- Cool, easy-going “asshole free” company culture.